Wednesday, June 27, 2007

USCM Email

So many of you know that I have been trying to use my USCM (United States Campus Ministry) email address since the STINT conference months ago, and I have never been able to. Every time I've tried to fix it the help line has been closed (they're on Eastern time and I usually work until 4 which is 7 their time). However, today, FINALLY, after a lot of confusion on the phone with the guy and after having to come up with a new password numerous times, it works! Praise God for small victories!!

Here's the other encouraging thing - when I finally was able to open my uscm email, I had 2 donations from people who had donated online, I just didn't know it - because I couldn't log into my email....!! What a blessing...

A couple things to pray for:
1). Other technical difficulties I'm having that no one seems to have an answer for.
2). I'll be home alone all weekend, as my roommates are all going to a wedding in CA, so pray that I would use my time wisely and efficiently to get a lot of support work done.
3). Just pray that the hearts of people I'm meeting with would be softened to see the ministry as I see it - in desperate need of workers (the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few...)

Thanks for the prayers everyone - I appreciate them more than you can even know!

Oh! and by the way - that new email address is Chelsea.Hasenpflug@uscm.org.....I'll be checking that and gmail, but I prefer that one.....thanks!

No comments: