Friday, June 29, 2007

Little Brother graduated!


So my "little" brother, who is three years younger, but about a foot taller than me graduated from both high school and community college (running start) with his AA last weekend. I just wanted to put this up here because I'm proud of him! I give him a lot of crap about going to the University of Idaho next year, but truthfully, he's a pretty good kid, and I hope he enjoys college as much as I have. He plans to double major in electrical engineering and computer science, with a minor in drama. I bet him $20 that he'll drop at least one major before the first quarter ends. I haven no doubt I'll win that bet. College is hard - but I know he's going to have a great time...even if it is in Idaho. One of the most important lessons that I learned in college - in the end your grades really don't matter nearly as much as the quality of time you have spent with people and the relationships you will build. I wish him, and all those other recent grads out that the best of luck in future endeavors. Remember that it goes by very fast, so try to sink in the joy, even in the late nights of studying or cramming for exams, because it will be over as soon as it starts. College has been the best time of my life, and little brother, I'm excited for you to get to experience it for yourself. Congratulations, I love you Taylor!

No comments: