Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yikes!!

I just realized that I have less than three weeks left in Seattle!! I have to be out of my apartment by July 31st. That means I have about a month until all of my support has to be in. I'm currently at about 15%, so I have a long way to go.....but I know that the Lord will be faithful....I'm just planning on working my tail off to raise my support for the next month. If you have not yet decided whether or not to support me, please pray about it and get back to me soon! We serve a good, perfect, and wonderful God who has this whole thing in His hands and so I know I do not need to fear. He has already won the battle!! Whether or not my support comes in, whether or not things happen the way I would have them happen, it doesn't matter because I serve the almighty King - He has it all under control. He is strong in my weakness, and for that, among other things, I praise Him with my whole heart.

No comments: