Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Sale!

Hey All, in light of the direction of my life (aka....to Venezuela) I am selling almost everything I own! That's right, as it would be difficult for my parents to store, at least the large items, that I have acquired over the last year...I'm getting rid of them! If you're interested let me know, I'm selling them very cheap and all the money goes towards my ministry....

2 Blue Comfy Chairs - One has a little paint on it, but is easily hidden. They're both very comfortable, they rock, although they do not recline.

1 Gold Comfy Chair - The color is ugly, but it's very comfortable, you could easily recover it. Doesn't rock or recline, but is my favorite chair of all time.

1 27" TV - TV is old, has large remote, but works great! Minor detail - it has a BB gun hole in it, but it is only in the glass and does not effect the picture at all. It simply provides conversation starters for when your friends come over....we have found it a source of entertainment all year.

1 Light Wood Desk - In great shape, basic desk with sliding drawer.

Ok, maybe it all sounds ghetto, but I promise it's good stuff! I have greatly enjoyed it's company this year in my home, and I'd love for you to share in it in the future.....

Contact me if you're interested: Chelsea.Hasenpflug@uscm.org or (360) 809-3259

No comments: