Saturday, February 28, 2009

Making up for Lost Time

I have to warn you, next week our internet usage at work stops next week, so as much as the updates on this blog have slowed to a lull, they may stop altogether....but I'll try not to let that happen!

Well, what has happened recently....a LOT. I took the WEST-B exam. (Washinton State Educators Exam - Basic) a week ago today...it was intense. Although I didn't think the exam itself was too difficult, the stress leading up to it was...The exam itself was difficult in spots, simply because it's been a looooooong time since I've taken such an standardized test, and I had to recollect things I learned many moons ago - like how to find the area of a volume a cylinder...!?!?

Also, I turned in my applications to SPU and CityU...I have an interview with CityU at the end of March, eek! If this grad school idea doesn't pan out I have no idea what I willl try next.....:S

I went to California with LUCIA and hung out with RAFA for 4 days. It was sooooo much fun. It was a great break from everyday life and just so nice to be with people I haven't seen in forever. I also got to see Barlow, who I haven't seen in like 2 years...that was fantabulous! :) We did quite an amalgam of things from bowling to mini golf on a water logged course, to making Rafa watch "He's Just Not That Into You" and going to San Francisco....I took about a million, not even exaggerating, pictures, and I would like to promise to upload some asap...but we've seen how well that has turned out in the past. If/when I remember, I'll put up some pics.

I guess I was making up for the last 5 months spent doing nothing except work. teehee.

So anyway, I'm back. I've started writing a book in my head. Perhaps I'll theorize about it more fully at some later date....but until I actually begin putting it down on paper, it will remain blog-free.


Cheers!

1 comment:

Noemma said...

*GASP* You came to California and didn't tell me?!?!?!?