Thursday, March 5, 2009

well honey....

Well, so far we still have internet, last I heart it is now not leaving until the end of March...woo!

Cali pics yet to come...also yesterday I took Lucia on her first Seattle ferry ride over to Kingston, that was great fun. We searched for McDreamy but unfortunately he was not on this one :(. We did get to have dinner with my momma, and luly was greatly amused saying "it's like hanging out with TWO Chelseas!"

The point of my post today: Some people put the weirdest things on the "memo" portion of their checks. You're probably one of them. I just got one that said "well honey, sometimes truth IS stranger than fiction"

yes, they wrote out the whole thing in the memo area, on the line and under.

Other ones I've gotten recently include:

Booty Call (eek!)
Breastfeeding (????)
For Depends and Canteloupe (do they go together?)

and various others that aren't coming to mind at the moment, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: