Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Adventures on Ice

So apparently Lynnwood is the snow pocket of western Washington. At my apartment, and for about 4 surrounding blocks, there is a thick blanket of snow (which is now mainly ice on the roads!), however the further you drive in any direction the less and less snow there is. It has been 2 years since I dealt (sp? doesn't look right) with snow, and to tell you the truth...I'm not a fan, and I had no idea! Remember when you were a kid and snow was an excuse for a snow day from school, a world full of entertainment, and a tasty snack? lol. No longer...now a "snow day" includes a precarious trek driving on the ice to work. The last couple of days my tires have started sliding all on their own twice....suffice it to say...I'm beginning to strongly believe I belong in a warmer climate, so far, all signs point to yes......!

No comments: