Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's official - 6 Days!.....Need a phone?

Hey all, so we finally have our plane tickets. We are leaving on the 12th - that's in 6 days my friends - 6 days! I'm not sure where my teammates are support wise, I am currently at 96% - praise God!! I still need about $1,300....but I believe He will bring that in in the next couple days, I mean really - He has already brought in about $33,000. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, pray for the rest of our support. Pray for our travels, and details that go along with that. Pray that God would go before us and begin to open the hearts and minds of the students in Venezuela that we will soon be interacting with!

On a side note:
Sadly, I cannot take my cell phone with me. I am only halfway through my contract, so it's going to cost me almost $200 (which I do not have, in fact I have about $13 in my bank account) to cancel. Is there anyone out there that wants to take over my contract and needs a phone?!?!?!?! Either that, or pray that an extra $200 of support will come in to cover it, otherwise....I'm in trouble!

So yep, 6 days baby, 6 days until the adventure begins....please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: