Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Hey All, so a couple people have asked me what I want for my birthday (which is on the 7th), here's the very simple answer: support!!

I'm somewhere between 40 and 50% support wise (my deadline was today....), however I can continue raising up to the moment we leave, but it's starting to get tougher and tougher as I run out of contacts and referrals to ask.

So, if you feel like giving me a birthday present (no matter how big or how small!), here's the link: https://give.ccci.org/give/0597022
What better a present to give, then sending me to VZ as a missionary right? Every little bit helps! Thanks guys, I love you all!

Side note: I cannot believe I'm going to be 22, that sounds SO OLD to me! There are a lot of things in my life still to take in: I'm almost 22, I'm a college graduate, I'm moving out of the US....! God has been good to me. I look at my life at still cannot believe that He chose to take me, a stupid sinful girl, and call me His own, and use me for His kingdom! He has done amazing things in my life in the past 4 years, and I know that as long as I choose every morning to lay my life in His hands, that He will continue to use and to challenge me for the rest of my life.....

No comments: