Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Colorado

So....after leaving Sequim at 3 am, spending 3 hours in the car, 2 hours in the airport, 3 hours on the plane, and 2 hours on the bus...I'm here in Colorado. It's has really been fun getting to know my team a little bit, seeing our differences and similarities, and how God has put us all together for a reason. We'll be here until Sunday. So far the sessions and worship have been really good and encouraging. My team as a whole is still lacking a significant amount of support, but we are trusting the Lord to bring it in, and praying that it will come in sooner rather than later. I'm currently still at 56%...so keep praying! I believe that God will work a miracle, and I'm so excited to see how He does it! More updates to come....later (and hopefully a few pics).....

1 comment:

Noemma said...

A bunch of my friends are at Colorado too (going to Desert Rivers!!!) I hope you've been having good Jesus time, Chels! I'm hardcore praying for support for you and your team!