Monday, September 29, 2008

NEWS....

I chatted with my neighbor Jake again today....he asked me if I could fit in the trunk of my car (which, so that it makes more sense, was open when he asked)....but still, a little odd. I think the thing is that he's very friendly and outgoing, he just doesn't know what are appropriate topics of conversation. So yeah....anyway......

Newest headlines in my life:

Washington Mutual (my work) was bought out by JP, Morgan & Chase. What does that change for me? Absolutely nothing! Lol, and it doesn't change anything for WaMu customers either......

This weekend I went "home" to Sequim (hometown) for the wild celebration of my Grandma's and Mother's birthdays :) It was a great weekend (albeit quiet) with the family and my cat. I really enjoyed my time away, simply relaxing and laughing over a birthday steak dinner on Saturday. This pic isn't the most recent (it's actually from *my* birthday, in August) but I finally stole it off my mom's camera, so I'm adding it....

No comments: