Friday, March 14, 2008

Help Send Leonel to Alaska!

Hello friends! Do you remember back towards the beginning when I "introduced" you to some of our students? Well, I'd like to give you the opportunity to get to know one of them even better.....His name is Leonel. Leonel has been given a great opportunity to spend the summer on a project (just like I've done twice!) in Juneau, Alaska. I personally know just how much this summer will grow, shape, and change Leonel and his walk with the Lord. For that reason - I'm asking for your help! Please check out his video and consider supporting him financially, and more importantly in prayer. We are so exciting to be sending a student from Venezuela this year! I know most of you are already invested in this ministry by hearing my updates and I hope this is an encouragement to you, as it is to us.....God is really moving in Venezuela!



If you have any more questions feel free to comment here, or email Leonel directly at leonel_nava@hotmail.com

Checks should be written to Campus Crusade for Christ and need to include a note designating "For Leonel Nava - Venezuelan Scholarship Acct #2768835, and sent to

Campus Crusade for Christ
Attn: Contributions
PO Box 628222
Orlando, FL 32862-822

No comments: