Saturday, March 29, 2008

Prueba de Fuego!

Prueba de Fuego!! Our national conference for Vida Estudiantil has finally come to a close, and as we walk away, we walk away with a sense of triumph, exhaustion, and blessings. The conference was truly an incredible experience, both to take part in, as well as to be a part of the creation of the whole experience. I have just written my entire newsletter about the conference, so I'll let you read that for more nitty gritty details, but I thought I'd post on here a few of my favorite pictures, and captions to help explain a bit.....enjoy!

Prueba de Fuego! Amanda and the decorations team did an incredible job preparing the camp for the conference and setting up the theme.
The staff dressed up for a huge parade as the students entered the conference by their respective cities.
Ninive and I at the "inscripciones" table getting everyone signed in and registered....

Some Merida guys and Ivan just hanging out.
Jesus praising Dios!
A group of students having fun.
Awesome times of worship
All of the students and staff from Merida
Human tug-of-war really helps with the bonding :) Many students made new friends from other cities....they have at least one thing in common, the Lord!
My group of lovely daughters of the Lord at Women's Night.
Learning to be "sparks" in their/our world of darkness.

1 comment:

Noemma said...

SOOO COOL! It looks like a big success!!!